Sunday, October 25, 2009

Byron Camera Conversion Service is right at here!!....


Basic conversion including:
  1. you send one Polaroid 110B camera with 4.7/127mm lens, and with 2nd lens in #0 shutter (best Angulon 6.8/90mm), to me.
  2. I will convert camera into Byron, and with 2 lenses with lens board, for interchange.
  3. A ground glass panel with Fresnel attached, free with the conversion.
more detail information please visit: 
  1. Demo Videos on Youtube
    Film holding back system
    Lens interchangeable system


  2. "Something you should know about Byron" A booklet in PDF format about Byron, enjoy reading! 
  3. Service detail
And then please contact me for your custom conversion detail, further discussion is a necessity for satisfactory services, especially for your own Byron.
Contact Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Daniel,

I was totally disappointed when I saw that you moved your add from
ebay, but as I saw than it was not You! Thanks god I really want this
camera! But I have my 150mm lens at repair and also I am waiting to
catch some angolon 90mm, not very succesfully!
Just tell me the last day I have to pay 300$ is on 31st of Oct. If I
remember correctly?

Please give me you paypal address I can use for payment!

Best regards,

Tomaz Tomazin